Basic A/C Maintenance for Home Owners
|Tree Limbs on A/C|
Several things that every home owner should do regularly to keep their A/C working, they include:
- Regularly check to make sure that if you have a condenser outside, that it is clear of debris to include branches, and plants growing in and around it. This might also include insuring that an occasional critter does not make a home out of your A/C condenser unit.
- Change your filters regularly. If you can't remember when you last changed your A/C filter, its probably time to change it.
- Have your A/C regularly serviced by a professional like us. Give us a call at (504) 733-5888 to get on the schedule for annual servicing of your Air Conditioning system.
Upcoming NOLA Events
- Through this upcoming weekend check out "Tales of Cocktail" in the French Quarter
- Check out the Money, Money, Money exhibit through October and learn about 20 Women Who Changed New Orleans.
- Check out Festigals, a festival for women July 28-30.
- Coolinary New Orleans in August
- Satchmo Summer Fest August 5-7. A whole festival for Louis Armstrong.
- Dirty Linen Night for New Orleans art on Aug 13th.
- Downtown Arts and Music Festival Aug. 25-27